Monday, August 31, 2009

10 days before departure and getting BORED!


So I leave in 10 days for Costa Rica. Here is a very broad itinerary for my trip.

Fly out Sept 10th land in San Jose, Costa Rica at noon on Sept 11th. Stay the night with a friend then take a bus the next day from San Jose to Panama city. I'll be in Panama for 2 weeks working with YWAM(Youth With A Mission). I will be back in Costa Rica by September 26th to start classes. :) My program ends Dec. 19th. On the 21st of Dec. I'll fly out to Peru with Kelsey. We'll hike and trek around Peru until Jan 4th when we fly back to Costa and then I should be home on January 5th!! Bahaha. I'm stoked!

So what I'm going to do on this blog is post pictures and write about what I've been up to. So check it out every now and then to see what's new.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Costa Rica?!?! What?
    That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. update your blog man!!!!!! haha I miss you a lot, hope you are having a great time, and email me. :)

    ReplyDelete